Becker’s Hospital Review, a leading industry publication, selected six North Carolina accountable care organizations (ACO) they deemed worth watching among 100 nationwide. ACOs were selected for inclusion in this “top 100” list based on the number of physicians involved and lives covered, as well as the lifespan of the ACO, whether it has multi-payer arrangements, and whether it recently struck new agreements with payers. The six from our state are:
- Carolinas HealthCare System, Charlotte
- Cornerstone Health Care, High Point
- Key Physicians, Raleigh/Chapel Hill
- Novant Health, Winston-Salem
- Triad HealthCare Network, Greensboro
- Wilmington Health, Wilmington
To read the article and a summary of what makes these ACOs special click here.