The NC Population Health Collaborative is comprised of representatives of existing NC ACOs and aspiring ACOs participants and partners. The Collaborative provides an opportunity for emerging and developing ACOs to share experiences and ideas about transitioning to accountable, value-driven, health care delivery systems, and to identify and discuss possible solutions for facilitating that transition. The Collaborative meets twice a year.
UPCOMING MEETING DATES:
- NC Population Health Collaborative: February 15, RESCHEDULED MARCH 15, 2018, 11:30 am to 3:30 pm, location TBA
- NC Population Health Collaborative: September 20, 2018, 11:30 am to 3:30 pm, location TBA
Members of the NC Population Health Collaborative currently include:
To find out more about the NC Population Health Collaborative or if you are interested in participating, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRESENTATIONS FROM RECENT MEETINGS:
September 14, 2017: Social Determinants of Health
- 1. Physician Quality Partners & Social Determinants of Health – Presented by Amy Messier, MD and Lydia Newman, MPP
- 2. Moving Forward Together: Partnering with Your Area Agency on Aging for Effectively Addressing SDoH – Presented by the NC Association of Area Agencies on Aging (nc4a)
- 3. DHHS Vision and Priorities for the Future – Presented by Mandy Cohen, MD, MPH, Secretary of NC DHHS
- 4. Cherokee Indian Hospital Authority – Social Determinants of Health: A Hospital Perspective – Presented by Richard Bunio, MD
- 5. Social Determinants of Health: Implications in the Real World Practice – Presented by Karen Smith, MD