The NC MSSP Council is comprised of representatives of Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) ACOs. The Council provides a forum for North Carolina MSSP ACOs that allows for more robust discussion and sharing of experiences, opportunities and challenges. The Council meets 2-4 times a year.
For more information on how you or your organization can become a part of the NC MSSP Council, please contact Melanie Phelps, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current NC MSSP Council Members:
- Accountable Care Coalition Eastern NC
- Cape Fear Valley ACO, Fayetteville
- CaroMont Health, Gastonia
- CHESS (CHC, WFBMC, HRMC, CVMG)
- Coastal Carolina Quality Alliance, New Bern
- Cornerstone Health Care, High Point
- Duke Connected Care, Durham
- Mission Health Partners, Western NC
- Pinehurst Accountable Care Network, Pinehurst
- Triad Healthcare Network, Greensboro
- WakeMed Key Community Care, Raleigh
- Wilmington Health